by Jane Lucas, 10 Sep 19.
Organised by our experienced, friendly team, this timed, choice of distance, fully supported, marked route mtb event is run along quiet lanes, tracks, bridleways and woods singletrack in Hampshire and Wiltshire. All the routes always include a wonderful, long section of swooping twisty singletrack through the beech woods.
These popular, sociable events offer something for everyone. Some riders like to push themselves, others like to ride with their family (U16s ride for FREE with an adult) whilst others just enjoy riding through the stunning Autumnal scenery with their friends. Full event details are HERE
Online pre-entry is open now HERE and closes on Wednesday 9 October or you can just turn up and enter on the day at Event Registration from 8.30am.
YOUR EVENT ENTRY INCLUDES:
- Fully direction marked circular routes
- Choice of route lengths (you can even decide as you ride) Medium 30-35km or Long 45-55km
- Colour Track Logs O.S. map sheet
- Event HQ with parking, drinking water, toilets & showers
- On site catering
- FREE TORQ Energy Bar or Gel
- Rider public liability insurance
- Mechanical support
- Computerised event timing
- Friendly Stops with FREE TORQ Energy Drink and energy snacks
- Event photographer and FREE photo to download later in the evening of you riding the event
- Mobile 4 X 4 marshals
- Finishers' medal
- Bike Wash facility
- Web results service
- Entry to FREE Prize draw for a UK MTB weekend from event sponsor www.skedaddle.co.uk
- Spot prizes from our supporters